Alumni in academic positions:
Qian Wang (postdoc from 2018-2021, Marie Curie Fellow), Associate Professor at Nagoya University, Japan. (to website)
Shafeer Kalathil (postdoc from 2018-2020, Marie Curie Fellow), Senior Lecturer and Vice Chancellor's Fellow at Northumbria University, UK. (to website)
Souvik Roy (postdoc from 2018-2020, Marie Curie Fellow), Lecturer at University of Lincoln, UK. (to website)
Julien Warnan (postdoc from 2014-2019, Christian Doppler Research Associate), Junior Group Leader at Technical University Munich, Germany. (to website)
Demetra Achilleos (postdoc from 2016-2019, Christian Doppler Research Associate), Assistant Professor at University College Dublin, Ireland. (to website)
Bertrand Reuillard (postdoc from 2015-2018, BBSRC Research Associate), CEA Researcher at CEA Grenoble, France. (to website)
Nikolay Kornienko (postdoc from 2016-2018, Royal Society Newton Fellow), Assistant Professor at University of Montreal, Canada. (to website)
Jenny Zhang (postdoc from 2013-2018, Marie Curie Research Fellow), BBSRC David Phillips Fellow at University of Cambridge, (to website)
Khoa Hoang Ly (postdoc from 2016-2018)Research Fellow (OTTP) at Technische Universität Dresden. (to website)
Moritz Kuehnel (postdoc from 2012-2017), Lecturer at Swansea University (to website)
Tarek Kandiel (postdoc from 2015-2016) , Associate Professor at Sohag University, Egypt. Contact: Kandiel@science.sohag.edu.eg
Chong-Yong Lee (postdoc from 2013-2015) , Vice Chancellor's Research Fellow at University of Wollongong, Australia. (to website)
Christine A. Caputo (postdoc from 2012-2015), Assistant Professor at University of New Hampshire, USA. (to website)
Hyun Seo Park (postdoc from 2013-2015), Principal Research Scientist at Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST), Seoul, South Korea.(to website)
Yi-Hsuan Lai (PhD student from 2011-2015), Assistant Professor, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan. (to website)
Ahu Gümrah Dumanlı (postdoc from 2012-2014), BPICAM Kathleen Lonsdale Research Fellow, The University of Manchester, UK.(to website)
Chia-Yu Lin (postdoc from 2012-2013, Assistant Professor at National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan. (to website)
Masaru Kato (postdoc from 2010-2013), Associate Professor at Hokkaido University, Japan. (to website)
25. Arjun Vijeta, 2021, Carbon Nitride as a Heterogeneous Photocatalyst for Organic Transformations.
24. Constantin Sahm, 2021, ZnSe Quantum Dots as a Platform for Solar Fuels Synthesis.
23. Esther Edwardes Moore, 2021, Semi-Artificial Photoelectrochemistry through Perovskite Integration and Elucidation of the Local Environment.
22. Taylor Uekert, 2021, Plastic and Mixed Waste as Feedstocks for Solar-driven H2 production.
21. Daniel Antón-García, 2021, Tailored Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Based Organic Dyes in Photoelectrochemical Cells for Solar Fuel Synthesis.
20. Virgil Andrei, 2020, Photoelectrochemical Devices with Lead Halide Perovskite and Bismuth Vanadate Light Absorbers for Unassisted Solar Fuel Synthesis.
19. Andreas Wagner, 2020, Electrochemical CO2 Reduction on Cucurbit[n]uril Modified Gold.
18. Mark Bajada, 2020, Electrochemical and Photocatalytic Flow Strategies for Sustainable Substrate Oxidation.
17. Xin Fang, 2019, Integrating Photosystem II and Electroactive Bacteria with Three-Dimensional Electrodes for Semi-Artificial Photosynthesis.
16. Charles Creissen, 2019, Solar Driven Hydrogen Generation with Dye-Sensitised CuCrO2 Photocathodes
15. Hatice Kasap, 2019, Carbon Nitride for Solar H2 Production Coupled to Organic Chemical Transformations.
14. Katarzyna Sokol, 2019, Photoelectrochemical Tandem Cells with Enzymes Wired to Hierarchically-Structured Electrodes for Solar Fuel Synthesis.
13. Jane Leung, 2018, Molecular Hybrid Photocathodes Based on Silicon for Solar Fuel Synthesis.
12. William Robinson, 2017, Electrokinetic Characterisation of Formate Dehydrogenase H from E. coli.
11. Janina Willkomm , 2017, Rationally Designed Molecular Catalysts and Dyes Co-Immobilised on Semiconductors for Solar H2 Evolution.
10. Georgina Hutton, 2017, Surface-Functionalised Carbon Dots as Versatile Light Harvesters for Solar Driven Catalysis.
9. Dave Wakerley, 2017, Advancing Sustainable H2 Generation through O2-Tolerant Catalysis and the Photoreforming of Biomass.
8. Tim Rosser, 2017, Immobilised molecular catalysts for photoelectrochemical solar fuels synthesis.
7. Benjamin Martindale, 2017, Carbon Dot–Molecular Catalyst Hybrid Systems for Artificial Photosynthesis.
6. Manuela Gross, 2016, Electro– and Photocatalytic Generation of H2 in Water Using Nickel Diphosphine Complexes.
5. Nicholas Paul, 2015, Intermolecular Photophysics of Photosystem II Core Complexes at Protein-Nanomaterial Interfaces
4. Dirk Mersch, 2015, Wiring of Photosystem II to Hydrogenase for Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting.
3. Yi-Hsuan Lai, 2015, Nanocomposite Materials Generated from Single Source Precursor Chemistry for Solar Water Splitting.
2. Claire Wombwell, 2014, Structural Models of the Active Site of the [NiFeSe] Hydrogenase.
1. Fezile Lakadamyalı, 2014, Solar Light Driven Hydrogen Evolution with Cobaloximes Modified on Dye-Sensitised TiO2
5. Julian A. Vigil, 2018, Immobilised Polypyridine-Based Polymer Catalysts for Electrochemical CO2 utilisation.
4. Sarah Lamaison, 2017, Protein-Film Photoelectrochemistry as a New Technique to Study Photosystem II Photoactivation.
3. Jamues Ng, 2016,Investigating the Substituent Effects on Diketopyrrolopyrrole as Sensitisers in Dye– TiO2–Molecular Catalyst Architecture for Photocatalytic Proton Reduction.
2. David Palm, 2015, Advancing Architectures for Solar-Driven Tandem Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting.
1. Christina Chang, 2014, Solar Light Driven Hydrogen Evolution by Co-Catalyst Modified Quantum Dots.